Terms and Conditions
The term “Kerala Cars or 'us' or 'we' refers to the Vehicle Division of Voyages Kerala whose registered office is PGRA-50, TC 36/138(2), Opp Ice plant, Vallakadavu, Enchakkal P.O, Trivandrum- 695008, India.' The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions for Cab Usage
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance, Littering the Taxi.
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi, Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
- Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the taxi/cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
- The quotation is subject to variation of rates due to statutory levies, hike in fuel price and availability of vehicles at the time of confirmation.
- Cab and Driver details will be updated by Email & SMS one day prior. If not received before 1900 hrs please call us.
- Start / End Km and Hours are calculated from garage to garage. Parking, Toll and Entry & Permit fees to be paid by customer if not specified.
- Working hours of drivers are normally 8 - 10 hours for package tours. But is limited to Max. 6:30 PM in hill stations.
- Duty Slip to be filled by customer and no disputes are entertained after completion of trip.
- Deviation on itinerary for package tours has to be settled by guest directly.
- On no account driver be forced to go beyond the normal speed allowed by the Indian Motor Vehicles ACT.
- Request the customer to be on time for departure transfers. We won’t be responsible for any delay caused by traffic jams/ road blocks
- If trip ends beyond 11 PM Midnight or start before 6 AM Morning additional driver allowance will be added.
- The number of days in the trip will be calculated on the basis of calendar days and not 24 hours from pick-up time in case the vehicle is been hired for a specific 24 hours duty.